Monday, July 27, 2009

Baby Boom 2009

Baby boom this year? Off hand, I can already count 7 soon-to-be newborns ;) Many people believed that the Ox/Cow Year will be an auspicious year to begin with.

I will have 2 babies
soon-to-meet-the-world within 2 weeks...One is from my sis-in-law and the other one will be my 'big sister' back home. What a coincidence that the both of them will be expecting their second child. One will be expecting another baby girl and the other will be expecting another baby boy :) One of my best friend, will e also expecting their second child end of this year. My Hubs and I are both looking forward to welcome all of them. For now, it'll be our nephew first then the rest it'll be next year since we won't be back in KL this remaining year :( These days when you go out with friends, you don't go out with them alone, you go out with them plus the lil' ones ;) The circle of friends are definitely growing eh....:)

1 comment:

  1. so whn is ur turn woman? :P
    i turned godma last night.
    annie called and asked if i would be her son's godma for the baptism ;)

    ReplyDelete