Wednesday, October 14, 2009

MIA

I've been missing in blogging for awhile as things here were a bit crazy...geeez didn't realised I was actually stop blogging since end of September wow. But then again...work was extremely busy...was sick for a week...my girlfriend came visiting...and just like that, few weeks have gone by so fast.

Now, I hope so now and then I get to sit down and put my thoughts in this blog before the travelling starts *sheepish* Next weekend, my Hubs and I are off to Pisa/Florence for a short weekend break hooray!! As usual, totally so looking forward to it. Thereafter, the following weekend, I'll be travelling but this time for work for a couple of days in Middle East and break for a week, and another business travel for a week. Talk about stretching my self thin..these few months will be it. My body needs some major pampering and recuperation. The next long break for me will be year end with Christmas and New Year's.

The best part of having a gf over to visit is our plan for the entire duration of the her trip will be packed out. Every day/evening, there will be plans and especially on weekends. This is more so since I've started working and being a tour guide is only available during weekends. Nevertheless, I sure had a good time when my gf was here last week despite all the late nights even on weekdays and all the walking in the weekends. In a way, it was quite relaxing as she was not one of those that likes to visit all the touristic places ;) Honestly, I'm still recuperating....

No comments:

Post a Comment