Wednesday, October 14, 2009

A new Car

Finally, we went and did it! We got ourselves our very own car, though it is a second hand and very well-maintained one. It is a Volkswagen Polo :) :) In fact, the size is just nice for me ;). It's a nice feeling to know that I'm mobile now...totally independent hmm...just that have to update the navigation CD in the car...not sure if I'm confident enough to drive it to another city esp to new areas :P. Though traffic is horrendous here but at least I know I'm not out in the cold waiting for the train/tram, worrying about what if the train breaks down, will I be able to find another way back, etc. It's getting cold now with more rain, wind, etc so I'm very glad that I have this little car to keep me warm during shitty weather. However, we're officially 'bankrupt'....but is it worth it? For now, it is!!

No comments:

Post a Comment