Saturday, October 24, 2009

What A Crappy Weather

Saturday, 23 Oct : It has been gloomy, rainy since this morning and mind you, I was wide awake already at 8am shucks...not sure why since today is a weekend. I should be still in bed snoozing, having wonderful dreams, etc but no my biological clock inside me just went 'ting', time to wake up at 8am aarrrghh.. So I did and sitting in front of my laptop looking out at the windows....all gray and rainy :( :( Brilliant to start your Saturday morning. After several hours, it's still raining out there....our plans are to go to the city and perhaps hit the market but not in this crappy weather. We SHOULD be in Florence today walking around the city with 20 degrees and the sun shining happily!! Instead, we're stuck at home with this crappy weather.

Tomorrow at 03:00, the Daylight Saving Time (DST) will change to winter time. We just have to remember to change the time in all our clocks at home, watches, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment