Friday, August 21, 2009

Holiday Spree

After a taste of a great but short weekend break in Paris recently, I'm now in a quest for another short weekend trip ;) We will be given an extra day off in September and October respectively in my work place so this means taking a 3D2N trip will be possible :) These are the perks with working in a public organisation such as this as they have their own holidays besides the national holidays in the Netherlands.

Our next planned trip will be to Berlin in September!! A city we always wanted to go or at least me. I'd finished all our flights and hotels booking yesterday and mind you, hotels were pricey especially during this peak period - summer. We are looking forward to this trip. Moreover, Berlin is celebrating its 20th anniversary of the fall of the Berlin Wall this year so there are bound to have some sort of special events organised for tourists.

In October...yes, I'm already planning for October...ha! we're thinking of going to Tuscany, Italy. My Hubs and I always wanted to go to Italy...to tour Italy by car...my Hub's ideal trip :P But for this October, there'll be no driving trip. I know at this moment, we are spending a little too much on all these little trips (but always within our limits) but we'd a good reason for it. Both my Hubs and I are thinking of starting our little family soon hence that gives us not much time to visit as many places as possible beforehand :P I reckon that we should do this before having a baby cos once the baby is out, to travel will be different next time...travelling with baby bottles, fixed feeding time, nap time, strollers, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment