Friday, August 7, 2009

More Home made Steamboat!!

Tuesday p.m: My girlfriend and her boyfriend decided to host a dinner at their place in Amsterdam since our girlfriend and her boyfriend from US were in town for a visit, it'll be perfect to host a steamboat dinner!

Steamboat or hotpot that evening was superb. The whole day, I was anxiously anticipating the dinner since the last steamboat I had was months and months ago. One thing about steamboat, the more people, the better. This also means that we get to have more food items in the 'menu'. Trust me, we sure know how to indulge ;) My girlfriend bought so much food and of course the dinner lasted for hours! All of us took our time to enjoy it, chatting and chilling out in the comfort of my girlfriend's apartment. And none of us that night dared to say that they went to bed hungry. It was perfect! We ended up leaving close to midnight and mind you, both my Hubs and I had to work the next day.

But it was such a nice time to catch up with my girlfriends and conversation flowed so easily and comfortably among us, it was really a great feeling :) How often do I get to do this, right? So the next day at work, coffee all the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment