Sunday, August 23, 2009

Our New Bonsai Tree

Yes, we did it. We got sucked into the whole Bonsai show during the Koi Show and my Hubs bought one :) Do you know that bonsai is an art of aesthetic miniaturisation of trees? Well, pardon me, I didn't know until that day :P

Definitely the Bonsai show was a success, we were not alone. A lot of people were buying these plants. There were displays of really nice ones, some were as old as 100 years!! There was also a demo on how to trim the plants, etc. It was quite interesting.

I must admit it sure looked very nice sitting in our living room on top of the cabinet ;)
Well, it's bonsai so it's high maintenance. I know my Hubs will take good care of it ;)

2 comments:

  1. Bonsai Amy

    Check out this new bonsai guide I recently got. It's really useful for any type of bonsai lover.
    It has illustrations of other bonsai trees from all over as well. It contains knowledge for beginners and experts alike.
    I posted the link where I got it from in my name enjoy!
    Very nice blog you have here
    Your followers will love this link

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot! I will definitely check it out :)

    ReplyDelete