Thursday, June 18, 2009

Baking Skills?

Nah...that's something I don't have...baking skills or any hidden baking talent :P I've tried to make a non-bake cheesecake yesterday and let's just say that the cheese filling didn't turned out what it supposed to be :P I know it was my fault....I used fresh cream instead of double cream *aarrgghh* That's why I suspected the filling wasn't thick enough to hold so now I have to scoop the 'cake' to eat it like eating ice-cream from the tub :P

I have a feeling that the 'cake' will also meet its end soon....in the trash bin :P My Hubs doesn't really fancy cheesecake though I love it ;) Trust me I don't think I can finish it one by myself :P And I was wondering where can I buy double cream here? If I recall correctly I did not see any supermarkets here selling it? *sigh* another hurdle..

No comments:

Post a Comment