Sunday, June 28, 2009

Summer weather is coming...

I thought we're going to have some pretty bad weather as lately, it's been rainy and gloomy and then came the weather forecast prediction that we're going to experience some sunny weather the whole of next week! ;) Temperature ranging from 26 degrees and above (that's already a 'summer-ly' weather)!

This is definitely good news. However, now both my Hubs and I are feeling a bit hot at home with the temperature rising gradually. We slept with the windows open as my poor Hubs are practically perspiring the whole night, tossing and turning :P He's definitely pro to colder climate habitant unlike me. What's with us people, when it's too hot, we complain and when it's too cold, we complain too :P :P

But then again, this will be my first summer in the Netherlands. Last year I've missed most of the summer as I was back in Malaysia for our wedding. Plus I was told that we had a bad summer weather :P Let's hope this year will be better....

No comments:

Post a Comment