Monday, June 29, 2009

Guiness Chocolate Cake - A Success

I'd a full busy day today. Early in the morning, I was at the Medical centre for my blood test which my Hubs and I waited for almost 40mins then we went back home and I'd made salad for lunch. Later on, I was off to the city to catch-up with a girlfriend of mine ;). Came back and started baking the cake :) :) Thereafter, ironed my working clothes and then back to the kitchen again to make dinner. Tonight's theme was Thai - green curry chicken with aubergine and potatoes, tom yum soup and fried sambal kangkung :)

At least finally, I've baked the 'perfect' (in my humble opinion) chocolate cake as how I always like it - moist. It's a recipe from Nigella Lawson :) As mentioned earlier, I seriously think I do not have any talent in baking but I didn't give up :P but today was one of my lucky day ;) The guiness chocolate cake turned out to be so nice, moist and tasty :) Even my Hubs likes it and mind you, he's not a big fan of dessert except for ice-cream and chocolates :)

No comments:

Post a Comment