Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Sale! Sale!

The 'Sale' signs hanging outside shopping stores are definitely not a good thing for shoppers like me especially at times like this with the crisis. The smartest and wisest thing to do is to save now and not spend unnecessary. But then again, the other side of me, the devilish side says to buy when its on sale, good bargains! The temptation is so great!

Just last few days, Esprit had a members' private sale that lasted for a couple of days and then followed by Mexx. Their members' private sale started yesterday and today is the last day. I thought of checking it out, just to see.....Of course since I came here, I'd subscribed also to e-newsletters of shopping stores, etc to keep myself updated with any sale and promotions :) This morning, I've received a newsletter from Designer Outlet Roermond (a shopping haven where some designers outlets are selling off-season items at a lower price) that all the designer outlets are going to have a grand sale up to 70% off the retail price this coming Thursday! Boy, oh boy....the temptation....the lure.....aaarggghhh I need a gold mine!! Or should I say I need a tree that grows money on it! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment