Saturday, June 6, 2009

BOB Autowas is just so easy!

Normally my Hubs will wash the car whenever we visit his parents in Maastricht :) Today my Hubs decided to take his 'mistress' for a treat and yes that'll be his car for a all-in carwash.

BOB Autowas is a new automated carwash located near our neighbourhood. I'm quite wary when it comes to this kind of automated carwash as I'd heard a lot of complaints back home that these carwash scratches the car. However, according to my Hubs, BOB auto carwash uses very strong water pressure spray instead to do the deed so no scratches on the car. Honestly I've never been to this kind of carwash before as I'd my brother to wash my car all the time ;) haha (just a deal we made when he smashed up my car the last time). Anyway, while waiting for our turn, I was busy clicking away ;). When our turn came, we paid the attendant and told him our selected choice. Today, we opted for the Wash+Polish that cost us EUR13.50. After manoeuvering our car onto the conveying belt, the wash process began. Our car was sprayed with shampoo .... Then followed by very strong water spray to clear away the shampoo.....there were quite a few spray along the way actually. The 'mop' came....well I called it the mop ;) The 'rainy' journey....:) The last part of the process was the dryer.....before the mop came again to dry off the last droplets from our car. And bravo, we were done in less than 5 mins!! Then we drove out from the washing area and did a pitstop to vacumn the car where we can use the facility for free. It was so easy and fast!! And now we've a clean car to last us until our next trip to the carwash again or to Maastricht :)

No comments:

Post a Comment