Friday, May 15, 2009

The Agony of Waiting....

The dice has been rolled and now I'm just waiting for the verdict :( Too many thoughts and what 'IFs' scenarios running through my mind on this week's job interview's verdict *sigh* If I get the job what do I have to do - will taking the public transportation during peak hours that bad (being 'sardined' by the big, tall Dutchies everyday)?, will I be able to perform as expected (bear in mind, I am a bit rusty here and there already)?, is my manager going to be a nice person?, the list goes on.....If I don't get the job - I'm back to square one :(, quite disheartening when I've applied to so many jobs but none actually bears fruit *sigh* Oh by the way, I was told that the first position that I was interviewed for requires someone who can speak Spanish (helloo...this was not been communicated upfront to me) *darn* So I guess my chances of getting that job will be very slim. Me no speak Spanish or any other European languages except English and basic Dutch :P

2-3 weeks of waiting.......only 4 days have passed and am still counting :P

1 comment:

  1. aaawww hang in there. Just dont give up hope. It will eventually turn out to be just fine ya.

    ReplyDelete