Tuesday, May 26, 2009

TVB Series Drama Addict

Guilty as charged *sheepish grin* I love to watch TVB series dramas and right now I am currently watching a few at the same time. Of course, since moving here, this means there will be no Cantonese movies or series aired in the local networks. What I did was whenever I'm back in Malaysia, I'll buy a couple of series and bring it back with me. It's a MUST do in my list of things to buy.

Thereafter, a girlfriend of mine introduced me to this "TVB Series" in the facebook group. This group posted links of most of the TVB series drama so all you have to do is to look into the discussion topics or you can even request it and search for the series that you want to watch. Click on the link, download and you're on ;) Double bonus for me!!! Heavenly!!

No comments:

Post a Comment