Monday, May 4, 2009

Kitchenware Passion

I've discovered that I love to look at kitchen tools & wares or any household 'stuff' since I got here. I've started to appreciate house decor items, pots and pans, utensils, magazines, any household ware peak my interest these days. Surprisingly coming from me, I used to yawn so much and bored to tears in these kind of stores but now they are like candy stores to me ;)

IKEA, Villeroy & Boch, Ittalia or any other household stores interest me now. For eg. I do enjoy window shopping in IKEA and to see how they came up with all these great ideas!! Unfortunately, my Hubs doesn't share this 'shopping' passion with me...don't get me wrong, he likes it once in a long while but somehow window shopping in IKEA is not his cup of tea unless he knows we have specific things to buy there :P

Lucky me, I'm blessed with so many nice little, quaint shops that sell the most beautiful and interesting kitchen and household items here. At times I get some ideas and inspiration for our apartment too ;) It's my new shopping passion :) Love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment